bid there won that

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

They Must Be Idiots

I just found out that You Must Be An Idiot! was submitted to Mensa for their Mensa Select Awards. You may have seen the sticker on some board/card games. Every year five games are chosen as Mensa Select Games. The bad news is that YMBAI was *not* selected to receive a Mensa Select Award. The good news is that at least one of the judges (Wei-Hwa Huang) rated the game the best of the competition, giving it 27 points out of a possible 30. While I am disappointed with the overall result, I have to admit that it's hard to imagine a group of Mensans enjoying YMBAI. Supposedly they know EVERYTHING, so it could be tough to pretend to be an idiot. Ah well.


Oh, I forgot... Wits and Wagers, designed by my good friend, Dominic Crapuchettes, was chosen to win a Mensa Select Award. The part of me that isn't jealous (hmmph!) is very happy for Dominic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home